Elevate Wealth Advisory is pleased to present Retirement Planning Today, a two-day workshop held twice in February.Taught by Clark Brown, a practice leader at Elevate Wealth Advisory in Athens, Georgia, Retirement Planning Today is designed to teach you how to build wealth and align your money with your values to accomplish your goals in life. Whether you plan to retire 20 years from now or have just recently retired, the information you learn in this class can deliver rewards throughout your lifetime.
Learn about important financial topics such as:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a “successful retirement”
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
Workshop Series 1:
Part 1: Thursday February 17
Part 2: Thursday, February 24 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Workshop Series 2:
Part 1: Tuesday, February 22
Part 2: Tuesday, March 1 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Location: University of Georgia Dawson Hall in the College of Family and Consumer Sciences 305 Sanford Drive Athens, GA 30605
Cost at registration is $49.