Managing Healthcare in Retirement
Time: 10:30am | Cost: Free
Speaker: Chuck Vickery, CLU, CHFC, Wealth Adviser
Now is the time to start planning for health care expenses in retirement. Find out what you need to do to obtain the coverage you need and protect against rising costs.
Starting with an overview of Medicare, this workshop will open your eyes to the way health care works in retirement and what decisions you need to make now to prepare. This workshop is geared to everyone over the age of 60, even if you are already on Medicare.
At this workshop you will learn:
- How Medicare enrollment periods work–and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement
*This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.